sábado, 27 de agosto de 2011

Beach safety.

Saturday again, we turn our review to English.

But I think we're going to change strategy, because if you write and read English can help us to practice, there is nothing like a video to practice listening. So from now we look for an interesting video and we will give a short introduction. You don't need more, after all, it's Saturday and there to rest.


It's my first vacation, just now I will be directing my beach destination, so it's the perfect time to enjoy this video: Beach Safety, from NHS Choices.




And remember that you have more options to enjoy English with us:

Enjoy the weekend!


1 comentario:

Abreaun dijo...

Enjoy your holidays!

My english is a little rusty, I hope your blog help me to debug it every saturday

Hugs!

Si te ha gustado este post, añadelo a tu libreta:

Entradas relacionadas:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...